Nov 30th, 2019 – Durham, North Carolina
ELEVATE YOUR BRAND.
SHOW YOUR SUPPORT.
The Best of Small Business Awards (TM)
The Black Business Expo is sponsoring eight entrepreneurship scholarships ranging from laptop computers to $1000 for graduating seniors in North Carolina. These scholarships are exclusively reserved for African Americans or *American Indian/Alaska Native high school seniors. *Documented proof from a federally recognized tribe required.
Our goal is to contribute to growing entrepreneurship in North Carolina. The Entrepreneurship Scholarships are our small investment in serving our student population, whose great minds and grand dreams are to become an entrepreneur and ultimately a business owner. The Black Business Expo is known for providing an environment for entrepreneurs to thrive by creating connections to resources, opportunities for networking, supporting each other, and giving back to the community. We believe that effective Entrepreneurship is key to a successful career and successful relationships in the business community.
Graduating high school seniors that are interested in the following careers or college majors are encouraged to apply: advertising, business, entrepreneurship, hospitality, journalism, public relations, marketing, merchandising,and technology.
Eligibility: Each applicant must:
- Be an African-American or *American Indian/Alaska Native
- Be a United States Citizen
- Be a graduating high school senior
- Already applied for or accepted by an accredited two-or-four year college, university or a vocational-technical school.
- Be a first-time college student seeking or majoring in one of the following fields: advertising,business, entrepreneurship, hospitality, journalism, marketing, merchandising, public relations, and technology.
- Be already volunteering in the community.
A Glimpse of Black Business Expo
A Picture is worth a thousand words. See for yourself why attending Black Business Expo is
“being in the right place at the right time.”
Black Business Expo USA Newsletter
Join over 1.2 million Business Owners & Entrepreneurs who receive monthly Business Strategy Tips, Small Business Trends, Show Updates, Webinar Invites and more!